The home of
Sport Martial Arts Team Eagle
Knowle Green Amateur Boxing Club
Egham Boxing Club
From 6yrs upwards, we have a training program for you. From fitness to champion, every one can get involved
6 to 10 year olds
An intro to Martial Arts, boxing. This program has been highly regarded by countless parents throughout the years, and has provided the perfect foundation for all sports.
Junior, ABA and Adult classes
10yrs and over
Our Boxing classes give you all the benefits of the training that professional boxers use. Each class combines: footwork, punch combinations, defensive skills, fitness work, workouts on the bags an sparring for advanced and competitive boxers.
Junior and Adult classes
Through this program, students have the opportunity to push their skills, techniques and confidence to a new level in a fun, dynamic way. With a full Black Belt grading syllabus. Beginner to Advanced to International competitor, classes available for every one.
As of October the 31st, Samurais classes move to Tuesday and Thursday at 4.30
Amed defends his title, get your tickets at the gym now
We now have a large range of RDX gloves in stock at the gym
5 ESSENTIAL TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
1. Learn good balance - If you are not balanced non of your techniques will work correctly
2. Foot work, foot work, foot work - you have got to move.
3. Keep your guard up - stay behind your gloves.
4. Be relaxed - tension slows you down and wastes energy.
5. Don't buy the cheapest gloves - buy what fits and feels comfortable, always ask your coach for advice.