The home of Sport Martial Arts Team Eagle and Knowle Green Amateur Boxing Club
From 5yrs upwards, we have a training program for you. From fitness to champion, every one can get involved
5 to 8 year olds
An intro to Martial Arts, boxing. This program has been highly regarded by countless parents throughout the years, and has provided the perfect foundation for all sports.
Junior ABA and Adult classes
Our Boxing classes give you all the benefits of the training that professional boxers use. Each class combines: footwork, punch combinations, defensive skills, fitness work, workouts on the bags an sparring for advanced boxers.
Junior and Adult classes
Through this program, students have the opportunity to push their skills, techniques and confidence to a new level in a fun, dynamic way. With a full Black Belt grading syllabus. Beginner and Advanced classes available.
Saturday 8th April at 11:00 am
Anissa Meksen, 18 times world champion came and ran a Kickboxing / K1 seminar
What a great event, keep your eyes open for the next one
Anissa Meksen Seminar
A limited stock of Velo shin pads now available in Red, Blue and White
5 ESSENTIAL TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
1. Learn good balance - If you are not balanced non of your techniques will work correctly
2. Foot work, foot work, foot work - you have got to move.
3. Keep your guard up - stay behind your gloves.
4. Be relaxed - tension slows you down and wastes energy.
5. Don't buy the cheapest gloves - buy what fits and feels comfortable, always ask your coach for advice.